Sunday, March 18, 2012

Grey..yet sunny!

There are some days when I feel like running away; running from my family, my friends, my world and maybe even me... I ponder over the current situation, the vacuum building inside within me, trying to numb me into nothing where I don't feel like doing anything, not talking nor moving-just being a nobody!! Is that normal, I think? The abnormality in our thinking and behavior comes from the monotonous life that has nothing in store, maybe at just the present but the adventurous and busy life we had and were used to, makes this dull time difficult to deal with.. We become difficult to be dealt with, just the irritability, annoyance and sadness lurks within us and the worst part is that we make life of people around us miserable and hell... We don't do that deliberately, we don't want that but then sometimes some things and some miserable thoughts are not under our control :(...
There are some days when the weather outside reflects the grey inside us..The dark clouds hovering resemble the pessimistic thoughts lingering in our mind, making our decisions hazy and wavering! But in spite of our mind getting jittery and all, we need our will power strong and our heart brave, so we can pull ourselves from this depressing phase and move ahead with a hope that after this cloudy day, a sunny day is definite..a spring is certain... a smile is possible and best times are around the corner! So that's me; how negative and despairing everything looks or seems, my heart never makes me give up, grasping onto that small flickering flame of hope!!!! Lets just believe in ourselves and the beauty of our dreams that make us go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment